22 February 2011

Snickers Brownies

I love snickers more than is normal so when I found a recipe for Snickers brownies online here; I got over excited and wanted to make some so I forced my boyfriend to 'help me make them' for pudding one night.



As usual I wanted to eat them as soon as they came out the oven so I burnt my tongue and mouth and fingers but it was worth it, they're soo yummy; they're gooey in the middle and the snickers tastes amazing baked.

I made more the next day but used Bounty bars instead (I made another batch of Snickers ones too, just incase) and they were just as good because the coconut made it fun!

Snickers Brownies
4 oz plain chocolate, chopped
3/4 cup butter
280g caster sugar
3 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
pinch salt
1 cup plain flour
around 250g of snickers (have extra to eat otherwise that would be wrong)

1) Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease an 8x8 square tin
2) Microwave the chocolate and butter until the butter has melted; stir together until the chocolate has melted.
3) Stir in sugar, eggs, extract and salt.
4) Gradually add in the flour and stir until combined.
5) Pour half the mix into the tin, cover with chopped chocolate of choice and cover this with the remaining mixture.
6) Bake for 30 minutes and try to let them cool a bit before eating, even if they keep looking at you, resist them.  A burnt tongue is not cool

No comments:

Post a Comment